The Nucleo Project is predominantly based in North Kensington, with all of its classes offered in W10 and W11. Our local community is richly diverse, and we are very proud to see this reflected in our orchestras.
At the start of the 2020/2021 school year:
- 338 children are enrolled in the programme
- 100 different schools are attended
- 45 different languages are spoken by our students at home
- 64% of Nucleo students live locally, in W9, W10, W11 and W12
- 46% of Nucleo students live in areas in the lowest 20% nationally on the Income Deprivation Affecting Children Index
- 78.4% of Nucleo students identify as BAME
The Nucleo Project is a ‘music for social action’ programme in W10, London, that uses the pursuit of musical excellence as a way to enrich the lives of children and young people who, in turn, enrich the life of our community.
Sign up here to receive news about events, volunteering and fundraising opportunities: