If you wish to make a donation to The Nucleo Project, you can do so on our JustGiving page:
If you would like to discuss alternative ways of donating to or supporting The Nucleo project, please get in touch! We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to donate an instrument, please contact our friends over at Sistema England http://www.sistemaengland.org.
Suggested donations and how they help:
- £30 could pay for a 1 hour musicianship lesson for 15 toddlers
- £50 could pay for a violin and bow for one of our students
- £100 could pay for a child to attend the scholarship programme for a term
- £300 could pay for a week of rehearsals for a string orchestra of 30 children
- £1,000 could pay for a child to attend The Nucleo Project for a year
Thank you for your generosity!
We are proud to be working with the K+C Foundation through their Covid-19 Appeal.
And we are extremely grateful for the support of all our friends, supporters and donors.
With special thanks to The Calleva Foundation, The Margaret Killbery Foundation, The Grove Trust and…
We are also extremely grateful for all the support we receive from the music industry. With special thanks to Stringers, CGN Violins Ltd. and…
The Nucleo Project is a registered charity, number 1169328.
The Nucleo Project is a ‘music for social action’ programme in W10, London, that uses the pursuit of musical excellence as a way to enrich the lives of children and young people who, in turn, enrich the life of our community.
Sign up here to receive news about events, volunteering and fundraising opportunities: